This is DEAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowFire490

ShadowFire490

PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!   PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:16 pm

ok so now i think i have learned enough to make a video so im going to need game play of you in MPH and ill get some of me in RR i cant use remote joy on my comp but ill record it with my FLIP video camera and ill need some videos of the other members of FM and ill need some FM pictures like the clans logo to put at the beginning of the video and i can make pictures for the names but until then ill make a demo of me playing counter strike source and ill let you watch it to see if you like it then ill begin on the clans promo video
Back to top Go down
iTz Kryptic
Admin
iTz Kryptic

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!   PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Okay, but not today I got food poisined.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire490

ShadowFire490

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!   PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:38 pm

lol ok just whenever oh and i finished a demo of me in counter strike source so ill send that to you so you can watch it and tell me if its good or not
Back to top Go down
iTz Kryptic
Admin
iTz Kryptic

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!   PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:35 pm

I'm free now
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire490

ShadowFire490

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!   PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:14 pm

ill need like an e-mail address or something
Back to top Go down
iTz Kryptic
Admin
iTz Kryptic

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!   PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
fataldeath

fataldeath

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!   PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:29 am

lol ayyy pplz im bak Razz afro
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire490

ShadowFire490

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!   PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:40 pm

ok i will send it to you when i can(ill try to send it to you)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire490

ShadowFire490

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!   PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:42 pm

also look at this video of me playing the 3 star bots i told you about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV2d1VvGOj4 its not that great of a video and my aiming sucks(found out i like sensitivity of 4 instead of 5) but i have gotten a lot better since i made the video(i think).
Back to top Go down
Fire0wnsY0u

Fire0wnsY0u

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!   PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:13 am

I would love to see ur skill in MP:H!! Im soon going to record some mph games.. I just need to figure out a way to record and its a good place for me to play to the bets of my ability.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fmteam.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!   PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ THIS KRYP!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This is DEAD :: Hacked-
Jump to: